— 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer;
— Experience with data related cloud-based technologies like S3, Parquet, EMR, AirFlow, Kinesis, BigQuery;
— Python experience;
— Excellent business understanding and communication skills;
— Data enthusiast and a team player.
— hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Data Science
— Familiar with ML disciplines and algorithms
• Professional and personal development.
• Comfortable working environment.
• 18+ working days paid vacation.
• Paid sick leaves.
• Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
• Language classes.
• Subscription for pool and gym.
• Compensation of visiting professional conferences.
1. designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining existing and new data pipelines by using cloud-based tools in a cloud-based infrastructure (getting data from different places to the data store, a new data store will be SnowFlake).
2. building queries or new data-structures\table for reporting\dashboard purposes using the application data-structures\tables (part of ETL process).
3. working with BI tool “Looker” dashboards based on data store (Google-owned) to replace “AWS QuickSight” and “Google Data Studio”
We are building an employee wellness app that *encourages* you to take time off. We use personalized, curated micro-vacations to encourage, legitimize and incentivize employee Time off.
We are working with a “big guys” enterprise companies, who are interested in incentivizing employees to take meaningful time off to de-stress, increase productivity, and reduce unused time and carryover liabilities.
User-friendly employee’s app, easy to use and integrate multitenant back-office, and transparent clean reporting is our main focus.