• 3+ years as DevOps in a modern software company
• Deep understanding in Git (GitFlow and GitOps) and in CI/CD (aka Jenkins
pipelines, Unit Tests etc.)
• Experience with containerization using Docker and orchestration using
• Experience writing code Python/Groovy/Go
• Hands on experience with microservices architecture
• Experience in Configuration Management Tools (Ansible).
• Deep understanding of Linux
— Linux system administration level
— Familiarity with different distributions, bash, system tools, and all system
• Proficiency and hands on experience working with AWS
• Good understanding of IT and networking.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
• Experience in information security.
• Experience in Logging & Monitoring Tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK, Datadog).
• Familiarity with web-based products (Angular, Python Flask).
• Professional and personal development.
• Comfortable working environment.
• 18+ working days paid vacation.
• Paid sick leaves.
• Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
• Language classes.
• Subscription for pool and gym.
• Compensation of visiting professional conferences.
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic DevOps engineer to join our team and provide technical expertise to facilitate the deployment of our systems. This includes building and maintaining R&D deployment pipelines, advanced design of our internal system architecture as well as handling internal system administration. We utilize linux-based software from small IOT devices to multi GPU servers on the cloud.
The fast-growing team with the innovative product: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SHOPPING CART & ON-BOARD PAYMENT SYSTEMS is about to deploy a solution on land-based retail.