• A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience, along with a strong portfolio
• Strong experience with Unity 3D
• An understanding of some or all of the following: C#, .NET, Core 3.1, MVC, MSSQL, SQLite,
• Produced and delivered work to a high standard, with the ability to work individually or as
part of a team
• Personal initiative when faced with a problem, along with creative problem-solving ability
• Very proficient in front end development but with a solid understanding of back end
development and the app development cycle as a whole
• Attention to detail and the ability to deal with a varied workload with strict adherence to
• Ability to demonstrate passion and strong technical prowess
• Be open to a very challenging environment creatively and organizationally
• Professional work ethic
• Proven self-drive and team motivation
• Disciplined, resourceful, innovative and proactive
Experience with some or all of the following: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java script, JQuery, JSON
• Professional and personal development.
• Comfortable working environment.
• 18+ working days paid vacation.
• Paid sick leaves.
• Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
• Language classes.
• Subscription for pool and gym.
• Compensation of visiting professional conferences.
• Day to day development, building, testing and supporting a number of different projects at
any one time, using a variety of programming languages and development tools where
• Day to day tracking of your time through the company’s timesheet system
• Estimation of effort required to complete given tasks and re-estimation as tasks progress
and working closely with the Head of Production to ensure development time is efficiently
and productively spent
• Identify potential project risks and be find creative solutions to solve problems proactively
• Contributing effectively to daily team meetings
• Support sanctioned investigation work in new technologies and new processes
• Take ownership of and work towards agreed Key Performance Indicators
• Quality Assurance at every stage of preview/delivery for projects you are responsible for
• Skilled and judicious delegation of work, ability to guide others in the team, assign tasks to
maximise the team’s skill set and work with the Head of Production to ensure said tasks are
completed on time and to budget
• Effective and efficient use of version control, development and build tools
• Bug Fixing and technical support on developed products / demos
• Working to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
Please, feel free to contact us.
If you are interested in the position and intend to send us your CV — please, make sure that it contains your Skype (or mobile number). It will allow us to contact you faster.
Thank you for understanding!