● Experience in Angular and TypeScript of at least 3 years
● Experience in unit and component testing
● Understanding of the full development cycle including testing and productization
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience working in Agile teams following Lean methodologies
● Experience in working with backend technologies (e.g. .Net\Java\NodeJs) and NoSQL databases
● Knowledge of micro-services and event-driven architecture
● Knowledge and interest in financial markets and eCommerce
● Professional and personal development.
● Comfortable working environment.
● 18+ working days paid vacation.
● Paid sick leaves.
● Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
● Language classes.
● Subscription for pool and gym.
● Compensation of visiting professional conferences
● Design and implement solutions by with Angular 9, TypeScript, Google Cloud Platform and cutting-edge UI technologies and tools
● Be a perfect learner that can adopt new technologies and tools
● Be a part of multidisciplinary team; be accountable for end to end implementation and delivery
● Break down requirements, estimate the tasks and plan development work
● Take an ownership of the whole development cycle including functional, technical, DevOps and testing aspects
Please, feel free to contact us.
If you are interested in the position and intend to send us your CV — please, make sure that it contains your Skype (or mobile number). It will allow us to contact you faster.
Thank you for understanding!