• 1+ years of experience in Web design
• Possession of packages of design software (raster/vector graphics)
• Strong skills working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Understanding the processes of developing websites
• Ability to design user-friendly interfaces
• Ability to work in team with PM and Frontend-developer
• Intermediate level of English
• Having a portfolio is MUST
• Knowledge of HTML, СSS
• Clear career map and competent support during all period of work
• Competitive salary
• Comfortable office, close to subway
• Teambuilding events
• Paid sickness leaves, vacation and holidays
• Free English language courses in our office
• Cozy kitchen, coffee/tea, cookies/fruits
• Work with the Marketing team to maintain marketing activities
• Redesign of the existing corporate company site, take part in A/B site testing
• Development of illustrations, graphs, infographics for social networks and blog
• Produce pixel-perfect designs to be used in email newsletters and print
• Build and grow our visual identity
• Help to maintain our blog and corporate website
• Create designs for the web and printing materials (company presentations, infographics, reports, banner ads, social media graphics, tradeshow signage, office signage etc.)
We are looking for individuals like you to work in one of the most dynamic IT companies in Ukraine, Diceus.
Having 6+ years of experience we’ve developed best practices in work management and leadership, motivation plans and career possibilities for our employees. Every single member of our team commits to a group effort with a common vision of success!
As part of our team, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
Become a part of our young, energetic, and passionate team!
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to this project. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks.