• 2+ year of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and database development;
• Experience with large databases;
• University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English;
• Self-driven and motivated person eager to excel strong customer facing attitude;
• Ability to work in dynamic environment adhering to timelines;
• Ability to follow instructions and processes.
• Knowledge and prior experience with Java and Oracle ADF;
• Developing insurance or financial applications;
• Basic knowledge of the insurance business.
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Supports insurance system business logic in an Oracle database using PL/SQL;
• Develops small and medium size features and customization as required by the client;
• Cooperates with Business and Technical Consultants Collects requirements about change requests that have arisen as a response to an operational problem;
• Collaborates with the implementation team during the client onboarding period to support;
• Proposes optimizations in the software;
• Performs unit testing of developed solutions and components;
• Frequently interacts with client administrators and IT specialists Is an active part of the client offering process.
Under this project we are developing complex software platform for insurance company. With our platform, you can integrate all your internal processes on a single software solution and align your front and back office.
Our platform supports processes with separate, integrated modules that extend from sales and policy issuance right through to policy servicing and the management of premiums, claims, commissions and reinsurance. For each process, our platform helps you remove manual workarounds, streamline workflows, meet new data management and regulatory rules, and optimize the way your business works. Critically, our platform’s flexible architecture makes it easy to integrate and innovate with new applications and value-adding services.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to this project. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks.