• 3+ years of experience of software development in Java (versions 8+);
• Experience with Oracle DB and Oracle ADF, PL/SQL, JBoss;
• Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Object Oriented Design principles, data structures and algorithms;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience;
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Good understanding of the software development methodologies;
• Experience in software development for the insurance industry.
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Design, develop and test software;
• Analyze product requirements, develop technical specifications;
• Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Under this project we are developing complex software platform for insurance company. With our platform, you can integrate all your internal processes on a single software solution and align your front and back office.
Our platform supports processes with separate, integrated modules that extend from sales and policy issuance right through to policy servicing and the management of premiums, claims, commissions and reinsurance. For each process, our platform helps you remove manual workarounds, streamline workflows, meet new data management and regulatory rules, and optimize the way your business works. Critically, our platform’s flexible architecture makes it easy to integrate and innovate with new applications and value-adding services.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to this project. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks.