• Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
• Experience in QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Understanding of REST & SOAP, Json & XML
• Knowledges of API requests structure
• Experience with Postman and SoapUI
Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
Free English lessons;
Flexible work schedule;
Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Develop e-gov portal providing medical analysis for Candidates-expats. As well — for Audit and administrate approved Medical centers — provider of services.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to this project. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks.