• 1+ years of relevant experience;
• English B2 or higher;
• Understanding of software development process;
• Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience with Confluence Wiki software and developing online;
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located not far from the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Describe the business process and user flows;
• Edit and proofread existing project documentation;
• Regularly update documentation in accordance to the functionality changes;
• Help decide naming schema for new products and features.
• Plan, write and maintain technical documents, such as developer guides and tutorials.
• Meet with developers on a regular basis to ensure that their documentation is up to date.
• Collaborate with developers to determine the best way to document their work for the intended audience.
• Review developer-produced documentation and edit for style, clarity, organization and voice.
• Research and learn new technologies and languages that are relevant to the product.
• Add meaningful comments to developer code.
Work collaboratively with Business Analytic, graphic designer, company executives, and internal stakeholders to understand business needs and present ideas for ongoing content development.
We are looking for individuals like you to work in one of the most dynamic IT companies in Ukraine, Diceus.
Having 6+ years of experience we’ve developed best practices in work management and leadership, motivation plans and career possibilities for our employees. Every single member of our team commits to a group effort with a common vision of success!
As part of our team, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
Become a part of our young, energetic, and passionate team!
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant for the position. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks!