• 2+ years of experience in IT sales with a proven track record of driving growth in a Lead Generation role.
• Achieving monthly targets of qualified leads to pass on to the business development team
• Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team. Innovate other scalable approaches to driving revenue growth (i.e. growth-hack).
• Experience in strategy development for USA/Nordic/Middle East (have a deep understanding of mentality difference).
• Proactive lead generation and sales prospecting
• Create, manage and monitor performance for all Lead Generation initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, webinars, events, partner channels, paid channels, and other opportunities to drive revenue.
• Following up prospective business opportunities
• Model and forecast results; conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes in order to hit KPI targets.
• Targeted cold calling to senior business decision makers, understanding their frustrations and suggesting suitable solutions, handling objections, appointment setting
• Develop and execute content strategy, and oversee creation of content and messaging to support strategies.
• Ensure the suitable delivery and handover of leads and their respective information to the business development team
• Keeping up to date notes on the company’s in-house CRM system
• Monitoring competitor strategy and performance
• To attend sales meetings to discuss and produce reports on lead generation activity performance.
• Understand Diceus IT’s product portfolio and customer requirements to maximise lead conversion.
• Demonstrable experience in IT sales, and lead generation to achieve targets
• Demonstrated ability to manage team of sdr/research (10+ specialist)
• Self-motivated and focussed on driving results in a proactive manner
• A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
• Approachable and professional team player
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Excellent aptitude for handling negative responses and determination to resolve and find solutions for prospective clients
• Adept at prioritising own workload and remaining organised while meeting deadlines
• Strong English spoken/written skills
• Confident user of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous experience using CRM databases and LinkedIn
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
Diceus are looking for a Head of Lead Generation to assist with generating qualified sales leads for different business verticals (insurance, banking, robotics). You will be responsible for identifying, proactively prospecting and nurturing new business prospects into qualified sales opportunities for the business development team.
You will be working closely with Sales & Marketing to assist with the delivery of successful lead generation strategies.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant for the position. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks!