• Proven work experience in QA — 3+ years
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located not far from the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools. • Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
Our project objectives are to contribute to transforming the health ecosystem and elevating the
services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships
between the public and private sectors.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to this project. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks.