• 3+ years of full-time practice as a PM/BA;
• 1+ years of BA;
• Written and spoken English (Advanced level) and a demonstrated attitude for communicating complex;
technical concepts and information in straightforward terms;
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies;
• Experience of setting and improvement of processes;
• Experience in collaboration and negotiation with customers and development teams;
• Must have strong leadership skills and be able to remain calm and focused in stressful situations, including; the ability to maintain order and a methodical troubleshooting approach that is focused on service;
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
• PMI/PMP certification — is a big plus;
• Technical background in development— is a big plus.
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Challenge business stakeholders for the marketing-valuable requirements, setting SW development;
priorities, communicating the clear roadmap for product development;
• Produce BA artifacts such as SRS, User stories, BRD;
• Communicate project progress and status to client;
• Arrange communication and related activities for the successful product deliveries;
• Lead development team. maintain dashboards, time tracking, reporting, grooming, planning, project
• Be involved in requirements clarification, analysis and project planning;
• Setup and follow effective risk management procedures;
• Work together with Technical Leads and QA engineers to ensure phases of the project are delivered on
time and of high quality;
• Report projects progress according to the defined communication plan;
• Work actively to maintain positive atmosphere in the team, follow-up on people management and
professional people growth;
• Resource planning and participation in interviewing candidates.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to our company. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.