• Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge;
• DWH experience and understanding of DWH concepts and architecture;
• Query optimization skills;
• Waterfall/Agile methodologies understanding;
• Team player, positive thinking, friendly to colleagues;
• English — intermediate reading/writing.
• Banking domain experience — Core Banking, integration, front-systems, reporting etc;
• ETL tools (e.g. ODI, Informatica, OWB);
• Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. OBIEE, SAP BI, Microsoft Power BI);
• Experience with CVS systems (Git, CVS, etc);
• System Analyst experience.
Comfortable office, located not far from the subway station;
Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
Free English lessons;
Flexible work schedule;
Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Lead ETL resource on new ETL development for the Data Warehouse;
• Responsible for the entire flow of the data into the Data Warehouse;
• Develops and maintains in-depth understanding of SQL Server, Oracle, BusinessObjects, Access databases, and Analysis Services;
• Responsible for developing SSIS packages used in the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes for EDW;
• Provides guidance for all Master Data Management (MDM) aspects involved in the development of the EDW;
• Responsible for understanding all development in the area of MDM and ETL;
• Responsible for the transition of documentation, security, development, and testing of all procedures in the EDW;
• Responsible for coordination with other departments regarding consistency and accuracy of data;
• Works with Web Team on development and coordination of ETL and other processes.
The development of a data warehouse solution for a Jordan bank to get rid of ad-hoc reports and simplify life for all bank departments. The objective is to develop a data warehouse system on-premise with possibility to then transfer historical data to Amazon Redshift.
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant for the position. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks!