• 5+ year of experience as an HR manager in IT industry;
• Understanding and application of HR best practices;
• Highly developed listening and communication skills;
• Influencing and negotiating;
• Upper Intermediate level of English.
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located not far from the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• HR activities (adaptation, performance review, probation period control, termination of agreements, etc.);
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnership with employees;
• Create positive and trustful working relationships with Employees and Managers and maintain a certain atmosphere in the company;
• Provide first line support to employees and managers on Human Resources issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues;
• Manage and facilitate programs and events including holiday celebrations, educational seminars, charity events;
• Cooperate with the Marketing specialist for building and evolving our employer brand.
We are looking for individuals like you to work in one of the most dynamic IT companies in Ukraine, Diceus.
Having 6+ years of experience we’ve developed best practices in work management and leadership, motivation plans and career possibilities for our employees. Every single member of our team commits to a group effort with a common vision of success!
As part of our team, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
Become a part of our young, energetic, and passionate team!
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant to this project. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks.