• Experience working as a Business Analyst (3+);
• Strong communication and analytical skills;
• Experience in a Client Facing role;
• Experience in gathering requirements;
• Advanced English.
• Experience with processes in a business analysis based on BABOK v3;
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located not far from the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Find out clients’ business needs (personal sessions, scoping calls, analyzing documentation from the customer etc.);
• Writing project documentation (concept, technical design, use cases, testing protocols)
• Mentor other BA/PMs;
• Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the knowledge base.
We are looking for individuals like you to work in one of the most dynamic IT companies in Ukraine, Diceus.
Having 6+ years of experience we’ve developed best practices in work management and leadership, motivation plans and career possibilities for our employees. Every single member of our team commits to a group effort with a common vision of success!
As part of our team, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
Become a part of our young, energetic, and passionate team!
Note: after receiving your CV, we’ll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant for the position. If not, we’ll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks!