• 1+ years of commercial experience;
• Basic programming skills in any OOP language;
• Experience with Java core + Selenium + page object pattern;
• Great oral and written communication skills, including strong work ethics;
• Must be able to multitask and work independently or in a team;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details;
• English knowledge not lower than upper-intermediate.
Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
Free English lessons;
Flexible work schedule;
Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Build, maintain and extend frameworks and automation solutions for testing
• Participate in code/peer reviews with team members
• Have the ability to work in fast-paced environment within a small team that collaborates with multiple teams
• Develop test cases from business requirements (create test data as required)
• Analyze, document, and report status, test results, and testing progress according to the test plan
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools
• Identify and log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented
Our client is a health and wellness company that provides weight loss and fitness challenges with cash prizes. The company is noted for pushing public discussion on health incentive issues, and for launching programs that use various combinations of cash prizes, financial commitment, social motivation and positive peer pressure to achieve weight loss and fitness results at the corporate and consumer levels.