DICEUS is a software development company specializing in delivering high-quality software solutions to clients worldwide. Our team is dedicated to creating innovative and reliable software products that meet the needs of our clients. We are currently seeking a Siebel CRM Consultant to join our team.
As a CRM Consultant, you will play a key role in guiding and overseeing the implementation of Siebel CRM for a Ukrainian insurance company. This project involves expanding functionality within Siebel and integrating it with existing systems. The ideal candidate will be a high-level expert with a wealth of experience, capable of providing strategic guidance and ensuring the successful execution of the CRM implementation project.
- Analyze company business processes and recommend Siebel CRM implementation strategies.
- Develop and justify a roadmap for the CRM project based on the analysis of existing processes, systems, and personnel.
- Define the functional framework for the CRM system.
- Provide oversight and guidance on the expansion of CRM functionality.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendor to ensure seamless implementation of the CRM system.
- Act as a high-level consultant, offering valuable insights and recommendations for the project’s success.
- 5+ years of experience as a business consultant, specializing in CRM solutions.
- Experience leading CRM systems implementations of different types, with tailoring them to specific business processes and needs of the customer.
- Ability to analyze business processes and manage CRM implementation on a high-level, regardless of the technology stack.
- Insurance domain expertise, including regulations and compliance requirements, is an advantage.
- Business-oriented mindset.
- Effective communication, leadership skills.
- Proven experience offering effective strategic solutions, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Experience guiding organizational change associated with CRM adoption.
- No prior experience with Siebel is required.
- Work in a meaningful Ukrainian project
- Access to expertise of both: internal team and external vendor covering all the specific technical knowledge in Siebel
- Full remote