DICEUS is seeking a Senior Fullstack Developer with expertise in PHP (Laravel) and JS, or experience in developing frontend using e-commerce frameworks such as Magento, Sylius, or Shopware. This is a full-time position for 40 hours per week, with an initial
The role requires the ability to work independently, while receiving guidance from the company’s project manager. The development methodology will be based on the waterfall model, with a balance between coding and communication/meetings estimated to be 95/5.
The Senior Fullstack Developer will be responsible for developing a new webshop from scratch. The webshop will serve as an e-marketplace for the construction industry, providing building materials such as bricks and construction materials. The target audience includes builders and construction professionals or semi-professionals located in Denmark, primarily from the local area. The webshop is expected to attract thousands of customers over time.
• Design and implement the back-end and front-end of the e-marketplace from scratch using PHP, Laravel, Aimeos, MariaDB.
• Implement version control with GIT.
• Ensure code quality by adhering to the PSR coding standards.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise.
• Proven experience as a Senior Back-end Developer using PHP for at least 5 years.
• Experience with Laravel
• Experience with front-end: JS, Bootstrap
• Experience with one of e-commerce frameworks: Magento, Sylius, Shopware, Aimeos preferably.
• Strong expertise in Linux OS.
• Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
• Strong understanding of coding standards, particularly PSR.
• Knowledge of database management systems, particularly MySQL/ MariaDB.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written — no lower than upper-intermediate.
If you meet these requirements and are excited about the opportunity to develop an e-marketplace from scratch, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!