DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. Diceus helps tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation. As part of our team, you will demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
About the project
Our client has created an extremely powerful and extensive insurance platform supporting all stages of the insurance life cycle. For further horizontal growth, they continue to integrate more clients as well as partner services, particularly in the cloud. You will be a part of the Professional Services team responsible for insurance platform implementation.
- Experience as a Business analyst or a Business consultant with at least 2 years gained in an Insurance software environment.
- Demonstrable customer-facing skills, ability to communicate clearly, present logically and participate in business discussions. For internal candidates, alternative experience (e.g. development, QA) will be considered eligible.
- Strong technical awareness with the ability to understand average to complex software problems and facilitate the optimum solution. Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL and Java is a distinct advantage. Can configure various INSIS attributes including product screens, database artefacts and business rules.
- Ability to support and advise the project team and customers on limitations and opportunities for perfect fit customer solutions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; able to translate business requirements and issues into suitable solutions in discussion with customers and partners.
- A good understanding of project delivery methodologies and governance.
- Business planning and organizational skills; ability to work on own initiative but with the judgement to know when to raise issues/concerns with management.
- Detail awareness, and ability to resolve most project issues and risks. Good judgement in regard to the need for escalation.
- Willingness to travel and work across multiple geographies.
- Fluent English.
- IT project experience.
- Working knowledge of General (P&C), Health, Life, Unit-Linked or Pension Insurance would be considered an advantage.
- Work with the client to identify business requirements and translate them into workable INSIS solutions. Gather information regarding current and future business processes and desired functional outcomes. Provide guidance on process optimization regarding product functionality.
- Create clear documentation of the business requirements and achieve client sign-off. Where appropriate generate process mapping documentation and data models/data flows. Ensure the correct interpretation of the business requirements into functional specifications and review the developed solutions to ensure customer acceptance.
- Configure the INSIS application as appropriate to achieve conformity with the client’s requirements.
- Be part of one or more customer project teams, actively contributing to the functional delivery of the project plan.
- Provide input to project estimates after analyzing the proposed development approach and complexity.
- Participate in internal quality reviews of the developed solutions. Contributes to the design, development, review and execution of system test cases.
- Collaborate in pre-sales activity as directed by the line manager, assist with estimation and scoping of pipeline projects.
- Provide input to the process of transitioning projects into Support.
- Assists in the sales support cycle, product demonstrations and training when required.
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
- Non-paid days off (10 business days);
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Free English lessons.