We work with enterprise clients in banking, insurance, and technological companies. And we are looking for an experienced, result-oriented individual to help us scale the number of enterprises that need to develop high-quality software.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client. You have the skills, experience, and track record of making an immediate impact. We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of support from the CEO, marketing, and delivery teams along the way.
You’ll join a rapidly-growing sales team where you can make an impact. You’ll have the opportunity to close deals with large companies worldwide, helping them understand the benefits of DICEUS while building a deep knowledge of our services and the solutions we offer.
You will initially report to the Head of the Sales and Marketing Department.
You will be responsible for the following targets and tasks:
• Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales targets.
• Generate new business opportunities.
• Generate new sales to new clients.
• Drive the end-to-end enterprise sales process.
• Develop and orchestrate sales presentations.
• Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers.
• Act as a trusted advisor to new clients.
• Identify high-value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organizations.
• Balance meeting sales targets with providing best-in-class customer experience and support.
• Share ideas and coordinate with the marketing and delivery teams to discover new sales opportunities.
• Suggest improvements to optimize the sales process for the team.
Skills and experience
Must have skills and experience:
• 2+ years of B2B sales experience of IT outsourcing/outstaffing services
• Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
• Fluent English
• Deep understanding of enterprise sales and buying processes
• Superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills
We guarantee the following support from our side
• Onboarding, guidance from Head of Sales and Marketing on a daily basis.
• Sales process advisory from the CEO.
• Dedicated Sales Development Representative (SDR) for outbound lead generation.
• Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) from the inbound marketing channels.
• Flexible work schedule
• Equipment for work
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days)
• Professional growth and development opportunities
• Free English lessons