About the project
Our client has created an extremely powerful and extensive insurance platform supporting all stages of the insurance life cycle. For further horizontal growth, they continue to integrate more clients as well as partner services, particularly in the cloud. You will be a part of the Professional Services team responsible for insurance platform implementation.
Must have skills
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Object-Oriented Design principles, data structures and algorithms.
• Experience with Java programming language and PL/SQL.
• Experience with Web services (Soap and Rest)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to have skills
• Good understanding of the software development methodologies would be considered an advantage.
• Experience in software development for insurance industry would be considered an advantage.
• Experience with Oracle DB and Oracle ADF would be considered an advantage.
• No specific requirements in terms of frameworks (no Kubernetes, Docker,...)
• Design, develop and test software.
• Analyze product requirements, develop technical specifications.
• Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Required to travel to customers together with the team for onsite work (countries Austria, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Peru). Will travel with the team, onsite will perform development and usual work with the team. Client cares about visas and covers all the expenses.
• Flexible work schedule
• Equipment for work
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days)
• Professional growth and development opportunities
• Free English lessons