We are DICEUS — software development and consulting company running the business for over 10 years. We are a technology partner for custom software development, product design, testing, QA, and IT consulting.
Our existing clients are enterprise clients in the IT, banking, and government industries. And we’re looking for project managers to create lasting relationships with existing clients while generating new sales.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should value customer relationships and be able to maintain and develop them. Understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop as enterprise accounts and well-founded startups, helping them understand DICEUS’ benefits of services and solutions.
You will initially report to the Delivery Director.
The delivery manager’s responsibilities:
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly ADP (Account Development Plan);
- Generate new sales to existing customer accounts;
- Act as a trusted advisor to our existing customers;
- Manage accounts to achieve long-term relationships;
- Onboard and organize project teams;
- Invoicing and receiving payments from clients;
- Control and monitor indicators like revenue, attrition, the marginality of projects with the client;
- Manage customer satisfaction (NPS), receiving recommendations from the client.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- Must have strong leadership skills and be able to remain calm and focused in stressful situations, including the ability to maintain order and a methodical troubleshooting approach that is focused on service;
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and SDLC;
- SM/PMP certifications is a plus;
- Technical background is a plus;
- English B2.
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons