We are DICEUS — software development and consulting company running the business for over 10 years. We are a technology partner for custom software development, product design, testing, QA, and IT consulting.
Our existing clients are enterprise clients in the IT, banking, and government industries. And we’re looking for project managers to create lasting relationships with existing clients while generating new sales.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should value customer relationships and be able to maintain and develop them. Understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop as enterprise accounts and well-founded startups, helping them understand DICEUS’ benefits of services and solutions.
You will initially report to the Delivery Director.
The delivery manager’s responsibilities:
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly ADP (Account Development Plan);
- Generate new sales to existing customer accounts;
- Act as a trusted advisor to our existing customers;
- Manage accounts to achieve long-term relationships;
- Onboard and organize project teams;
- Invoicing and receiving payments from clients;
- Control and monitor indicators like revenue, attrition, the marginality of projects with the client;
- Manage customer satisfaction (NPS), receiving recommendations from the client.
- Experience as a Delivery or Account Manager in outsource/outstaff company 2.5+ years.
- Experience in pre-sale, invoicing, and KPIs management.
- Experience in the Fintech domain.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and SDLC.
- English B2.
It will be an advantage:
- SM/PMP certifications
- Technical background
- Sales personality, proactivity in communication with a client.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Leadership skills, ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations, maintaining an ordered, methodical troubleshooting approach that is focused on service.
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons