• 1.5+ years of recruiting experience in the IT industry.
• Understanding of software development company functioning.
• Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components.
• Upper-Intermediate English level.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Result orientation.
• Strong motivation to manage customer/partner expectations.
• Personal effectiveness and motivation.
• Use creative and innovative sourcing approaches to identify, source and engage candidates.
• Pre-screen and interview candidates to define skills, knowledge and experience according to position requirements.
• Perform as the primary contact point for candidates and conduct the full recruiting cycle (communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
• Coordinate all interview stages (technical, project and customer interviews).
• Communicate regarding recruiting achievement, provide updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates etc.
• Create and extend the recruiting pipeline, maintain database of candidates and recruitment related reports.
• Remote work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4)
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and developement opportunities;
• Free English lessons