About the project:
Our client specializes in the AI-powered Growth Management Platform, which helps marketers drive growth from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue.
• Strong UX experience (Competitor Analysis, Product Hypotheses and Ideas, User Analysis, Conception Development)
• 3+ years’ experience designing responsive web apps, websites and design systems for a SaaS or similar product.
• Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc.
• Design systems, pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma.
• HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers.
• Remote testing tools like usertesting.com as well as performing in-person tests, A/B testing
• English — upper intermediate
• Be involved in the design process, including creating design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering appl
• Plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests.
• Turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them.
• Competitive compensation level
• Paid Vacations (18 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves.
• Comfortable Office or Full remote work
• Flexible Work Schedule.
• Professional Growth
• Free English lessons