Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a Product Owner (Ukrainian Speaking) to join our team.
- The project is a desktop application for Postal Services. (USA/Europe/Ukraine)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Acting as the Product Owner for your Agile development team(s), working closely with internal Product Managers to understand product functionalities and customization;
- Collaborate and communicate with clients on understanding their business needs and requirements and representing these back to the internal Product Managers and your agile development team(s);
- Acting as the clients advocate within the company, whilst collaborating with the client on best practices and solutions to best maximize business value for the product;
- Owning and facilitating the refinement of requirements into epics and user stories for the development teams to implement including collaborating with the team leads, architects, and product managers;
- Creating and maintaining the product backlog, including prioritizing stories to be included in future release cycles.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 8+ years experience in postal, banking, or financial services industries or related software vendor arena;
- 5+ years experience as a product owner/business analyst with direct client interaction;
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and in particular experience in working on Scrum projects;
- Experience in backlog management and the use of supporting tools such as JIRA;
- Experience running client workshops for requirement gathering both on-site or remotely and developing/maintaining a client relationship throughout the project;
- Good command of the English and Ukrainian languages (Russian is advantageous);
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT ’till +4).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team.