Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a Blazor Developer to join our team.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with the tech stack: Blazor server-side, clean architecture, .NET 6, Entity Framework with code first migrations, SQL Server;
- At least 6 months of commercial Blazor experience as you will be leading a team of devs with limited Blazor experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Day-to-day leading of a team of 1-3 developers to complete the work in accordance with the already written user stories, acceptance criteria, and UX design;
- Full stack coding of Blazor pages/components and service/logic classes including writing unit tests;
- Code design and the selection and use of design patterns;
- Performing code reviews;
- Mentoring developers with less experience — helping them understand the project requirements and general programming theory;
- Working in an Agile environment;
- Creating and reusing existing components — the styling template has already been produced by our UX designer/developer;
- Good proficiency of the English language;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT ’till +4).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.