Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology. For this project, we are looking for React Developers to join our team.
- High-reliability System (U.S.) with more than 100 servers in production;
- 1M transactions per second.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing and maintaining code to a high standard;
- Developing software by using SOLID principles;
- Analyzing problems and building solutions that are highly performant, scalable, and reliable;
- Completing low-level design to create functionality to meet requirements;
- Communicating with the team and stakeholders;
- Maintaining the UI library.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with React and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, and component lifecycle;
- Experience with TypeScript, object models, DOM manipulation and event handlers, data structures, and algorithms;
- Experience with Git, Agile;
- Good command of the English language;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT ’till +4).
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Familiarity with the Heroku Cloud Platform and AWS.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.