•Good knowledge of C++;
•Good knowledge of programming concepts;
•Possess troubleshooting skills;
•Pre-intermediate English level or higher;
•Self-motivated and fast learner;
• Awareness of OOD, programming patterns, STL, algorithms;
• Experience with Qt Framework (C++);
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects;
• Be able to work with various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac;
• Experience with unit testing;
• Experience with Jenkins and Gitlab;
•Friendly and highly professional team;
•28 calendar days paid vacation;
•Flexible working hours;
•Professional & personal growth.
Full-featured integrated development environment (GreenPAK Designer) that allows you to specify exactly how you want the GreenPAK IC to be configured.
This provides you direct access to all GreenPAK IC features and complete control over the routing, configuration options and generates a firmware for a GreenPAK device.
GreenPAK Designer has a set of debugging tools based on software simulation and interaction with hardware development kits.