Renesas is a global semiconductor company providing hardware and software solutions for a range of cutting-edge technologies including self-driving cars, robots, automated factory equipment, and smart home applications. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team in Lviv, Ukraine.
The role :
- Ensure and improve the consistency and quality of technical documentation and quality documents
- Implement and promote the technical writing standards and technical documentation creation process
- Own documentation development including datasheets, errata, application notes, hardware and software user manuals
- Write the material clearly and concisely, making sure it can be easily understood
- Editing, proofreading and indexing
- Contribute to the development of a user friendly documentation creation environment including templates and ‘documentation IP’ re-use
- Standardization and library management of electrical parameters
- Help to define and maintain the technical documentation guidelines
- Meet colleagues from multiple disciplines to discuss technology and authoring requirements
- Take feedback from users and act accordingly
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert user of authoring and drawing software (MS Office, Visio, FrameMaker)
- Experience with HTML, XML, Component CMS
- Experienced in the field of reading and understanding electronic specifications (analog, digital, RF, DSP) and software specifications
- A clear and concise writing style
- The ability to absorb information quickly
- An analytical mind and an inquisitive nature — a curiosity about how things work
- Interviewing skills: able to get all the information necessary
- An eye for detail and a thorough and methodical approach
- The ability to deliver to deadline
- A well-organized approach, able to juggle different projects simultaneously
- Strong team-working skills
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential
- Flexible to undertake occasional international travel
- Proven project planning capability including task alignment and milestone recovery
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- Corporate lunch (once a week);
- 28 calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional & personal growth.
Please send your resume only in English.