Dialog Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Acquires and is able to apply job skills and company policies and procedures. With more time on the job, has a substantial understanding of the role and is able to complete a wide range of tasks in a resourceful and effective way;
- Any administrative experience between 1 and 5+ years;
- Good verbal and written English communication skills;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy;
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- 28 calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional & personal growth.
- Inputs and maintains the human resource database and all employee records and files, including hardcopy files. Documents activities as requested;
- Completes reporting functions involving attendance & absence statistics, hire, termination, and transfer data, and other information assigned;
- Generates wide range of employee letters, including: visa letters, promotion, salary review, share grant and ad-hoc communication;
- Administers employee health, welfare and retirement plans including starts & leavers and annual renewal administration;
- Administers global onboarding and offboarding administration;
- Processes various electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as change-of-status, employment changes, benefits, termination of employment;
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information, e.g. employment references;
- Purchase Order and invoice processing as directed by HR Advisors.