Dialog Semiconductor/Renesas Electronics is a leading provider of integrated circuits, for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. Company headquartered in Tokyo with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for Product Engineer.
Product Engineer ensures manufactured integrated circuits meet all necessary requirements before they reach the customer. You will perform variety of cross functional tasks to ramp up and sustain mass production of Mixed-signal and Power integrated circuits for industrial and automotive markets. This will require close communication with IC Design, Characterization, Test Operations teams, Project Management and Fabs located in Europe, Asia and North America.
Знання та вміння:
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Knowledge of Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Understanding of IC manufacturing flow, technology, and methodology.
- Basic programming skills (Python, C#, VBA, R or similar).
- Knowledge of Statistical Data Analysis techniques.
- Intermediate English both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- All critical activities are done under supervision at entry stage.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Product Engineering or relevant field (Data Analysis, Test Engineering, Semiconductors).
- Knowledge of electrical parameters measurement techniques.
- Experience with measurement equipment.
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- 28 calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional & personal growth.
- Analyze wafer production and test data, identify yield losses and/or potentials.
- Communication with Product Engineers, QA, Test Engineering, Design Engineering and Wafer Fab/Process Engineering and in some cases the customer to resolve any problems encountered.
- Perform Yield enhancement and Failure Analysis.
- Decide on hold lot disposition based on technical assessment of test data.
- Support product qualification and electrical parameter assessment.
- Learn applicable standards and internal quality procedures.
- Resolve any issue during production that cannot be handled by Test Operations.
Please send your resume ONLY in English!