Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
For more information, visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com
- Acquires and is able to apply job skills and company policies and procedures. With more time on the job, has a substantial understanding of the role and is able to complete a wide range of tasks in a resourceful and effective way.
- Experience could range between 0 and 5+ years.
- Excellent verbal and written German communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Good attention to detail
- Inputs and maintains the human resource database and all employee records and files, including hardcopy files. Documents activities as requested.
- Completes reporting functions involving attendance & absence statistics, hire, termination, and transfer data, and other information assigned.
- Generates wide range of employee letters, including: visa letters, promotion, salary review, share grant and ad-hoc communication
- Administers employee health, welfare and retirement plans including starts & leavers and annual renewal administration.
- Administers global onboarding and offboarding administration
- Processes various electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as change-of-status, employment changes, benefits, termination of employment
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information, e.g. employment references
- Purchase Order and invoice processing as directed by HR Advisors
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- Corporate lunch (once a week);
- 28 calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional & personal growth.
Please send your resume only in English.