• 3+ years of commercial experience with C++ programming (including C++11/C++14);
• Experience with Qt Framework (C++);
• Strong knowledge of programming concepts, patterns, STL, algorithms;
• Experience with unit testing;
• Experience with Jenkins and Gitlab;
• Debugging/troubleshooting skills;
• Good analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
• Intermediate English level or higher;
• Self-motivated and fast learner.
Would be a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects;
• Be able to work with various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac.
• Friendly and highly professional team;
• Corporate lunch (once a week);
• 28 calendar days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance;
• English classes;
• Flexible working hours;
• Professional & personal growth.
• Developing software features, modules or even be responsible for a small projects;
• Actively participate in architecture decisions;
• Potentially, coordinate other teammates;
• Write Unit Test routines;
• Write code documentation.
GreenPAK Designer (GPD) — IDE for programmable ICs with graphical UI for schematic capturing, simulation, in-system debugging and programming GreenPAK chips.
Product is used by world leading electronic companies to design their own solutions, primarily for mobile, low power consumption electronic devices, like smartphones, tablets, smart accessories, automotive electronics, household appliances, and a lot more.
Due to the wide variety of GreenPAK family ICs, GPD continuously evolves as the design tool, incorporating more and more product specific instruments, expanding design coverage on the system level and improving the overall experience of designing process.
Software Team is of 30+ engineers in total. Young, talented, creative (and modest) professionals, seeking for technical challenges, good coffee and fun.