• Technical background (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering);
• Experience in testing desktop applications;
• Experience in writing test cases from requirements;
• Experience in usage of Test Management tools and Defect Tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, TestLink/TestRail, etc.);
• Experience in usage of Virtual machines (VM VirtualBox or VMware);
• Experience in usage of Version Control System (SVN, GIT, etc.) and source code management solution (GitLab);
• Intermediate English;
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
• Flexibility to support various team needs and be a team player;
• Knowledge of different platforms (MacOS, Linux, Windows) would be a plus.
• Friendly and highly professional team;
• Corporate lunch (once a week);
• 28 calendar days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance;
• English classes;
• Flexible working hours;
• Professional & personal growth.
Full-featured integrated development environment (GreenPAK Designer) that allows you to specify exactly how you want the GreenPAK IC to be configured. This provides you direct access to all GreenPAK IC features and complete control over the routing, configuration options and generates a firmware for a GreenPAK device.
GreenPAK Designer has a set of debugging tools based on software simulation and interaction with hardware development kits.