• At least 3 years experience in Unity
• Animation knowledge in Unity
• Knowledge of the principles of classical animation;
• Knowledge of Unity layout system;
• Ability to create visual effects using a particle system;
• Understanding of rendering pipeline in Unity
• Conversion of art assets through the production of a game, testing and hand off
• Knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects
• Modelling skills in Blender 3d (creating, editing, UV mapping and texturing low poly models)
• Knowledge of version control systems (Git);
• Communication in English — Intermediate level
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Really good team and professional management
• Interesting long-term project
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Use game templates for fast game conversion.
• Creation/Conversion of graphic art, logos, and UI elements into Unity environment.
• Scripting Tools and Shaders
• Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity
We are looking for a Unity Technical Artist to join our growing team in Vinnytsya and Kyiv.
DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, currently operating 2 product lines: (coming soon — 2 new games!).
DGN Games employs the combined strengths of a multicultural team spread across four continents and bases its continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and of top-notch gaming content.
Now a multi-national organization with 5 offices around the globe — Austin, TX; Tel Aviv, Israel; Kiev, & Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Sydney, Australia; our objective is to become a global market leader in our field and enjoy every minute of it.