• Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment 3+ years long.
• Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum/XP/Lean development methodologies.
• Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release.
• Good understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Intermediate+ level of English and higher, both written and verbal.
• Be result-oriented and ready for long-term cooperation.
• Technical IT Background (Academic or recent experience).
• Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment
• PMP certification
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Really good team and professional management
• Interesting long-term project
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Take ownership of the given project life cycle from concept to release, including post-deployment support.
• Manage project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
• Manage stakeholder/management expectations.
• Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks.
• Ensure project reporting is up to date, update on project status in accurate manner.
• Ensure high quality of work to standards set and followed on the project.
• Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices.
• Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers.
DGN Games is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Kiev!
DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, currently operating 2 product lines: (coming soon — 2 new games!).
DGN Games employs the combined strengths of a multicultural team spread across four continents and bases its continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and of top-notch gaming content.
Now a multi-national organization with 5 offices around the globe — Austin, TX; Tel Aviv, Israel; Kiev, & Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Sydney, Australia; our objective is to become a global market leader in our field and enjoy every minute of it.