• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, and data structures
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
• Strong C# programming experience
• Strong experience with Unity3D
• Strong understanding of IoC principles
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
• Performance-minded development and optimization skills
• Experience developing and optimizing for mobile devices (iOS, Android)
• At least intermediate level of English
• Experience with native plugins development (Android, iOS)
• Work on gripping projects using cutting-edge technologies
• An individual program of development
• Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sport compensation
• Work in a comfortable office
• Design and program new solutions
• Work closely with other teams and PM to define and stand on delivery timelines
• Create and follow technical roadmaps to deliver the development strategy and plans
• Proactively participate in improvements and existing solutions tuning
• Share expertise and knowledge with your teammates
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our growing team in Kyiv.
DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, currently operating 2 product lines: (coming soon — 2 new games!).
DGN Games employs the combined strengths of a multicultural team spread across four continents and bases its continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and of top-notch gaming content.
Now a multi-national organization with 5 offices around the globe — Austin, TX; Tel Aviv, Israel; Kiev, & Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Sydney, Australia; our objective is to become a global market leader in our field and enjoy every minute of it.