DexDigital is a full-cycle product company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. Looking for a Recruiter to empower the team with motivated specialists to reach the set heights & goals together. 😊
Our company delivers its own products to clients worldwide, and we are eager to share our bold challenges with a new ambitious member.
Our team is looking for a Recruiter who can efficiently attract talents and build long-term relationships with the candidates; who is proud of the teams that he/she helps to build, and who has the ability to deliver quality feedback as a built-in option.
The tasks are ambitious — we are focusing on a match between candidates and the company goals so this is an awesome chance to learn how the „inner kitchen” of the product company works and see your improvement ideas getting brought to life.
What we expect from you:
• 1 year+ of experience in full-cycle recruitment (IT and Digital vacancies);
• solid knowledge of sourcing techniques and channels;
• experience in interviewing and conducting a candidate’s profile;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
• you are passionate about recruiting and see your further development in this direction;
• effectively conduct a dialogue and win people over;
• analytical mindset;
• you know how to manage your time and understand the importance of deadlines;
• flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
• proactiveness, great attention to details.
As a plus:
• experience in hiring SEO, Customer Support Representative and Developers;
• your LinkedIn profile is proactive (more than 2К contacts);
• experience in ATS (CleverStaff).
Your main responsibilities:
• formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers and create the job description;
• searching and pre-screening qualified candidates;
• facilitating interviews with hiring managers;
• give detailed and personalized feedback to the candidates;
• maintain data quality in CleverStaff — our ATS;
• provide analytics and statistics on request;
• conduct adaptation process;
• help with other internal HR processes.
What else you should know:
• education is an important part of the work process and culture of our company, we cover training costs;
• you will be able to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
• we have a corporate library and Speaking Clubs;
• paid vacation and sick leave;
• the schedule is flexible: from 8 to 11 am;
• corporate medical insurance;
• we are a team of active people and we often spend time together;
• open terrace;
• our office is located in a
Your love for recruiting will become even stronger as we have ambitious goals, interesting workflows and reasonable & objective feedback for you (we analyze our whole hiring flow systematically).
Waiting for your CV! Hurry up to join our team and develop with us :)