DexDigital is a full-cycle product company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. Our company delivers its own products to clients worldwide, and we are eager to share our bold challenges with a new ambitious member.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst who wants to understand all business processes at a deep level, work with high-quality data of a Digital project and help the whole team make data-driven decisions.
If you strive to gain new knowledge, having the opportunity to learn from your mistakes, think outside the box, avoid stereotypical decisions, and have an interest in technically difficult things — join our team!
• report preparation and its automation for the team;
• setting up web analytics on company websites through Matomo;
• participation in the optimization and automation of the work of the analytics department;
• modeling and forecasting of product processes in the company;
• visualization of key metrics of company departments.
What we expect from you:
• completed education/ 3+ university course at the technical/mathematical faculty;
• analytical mind and the ability to structure information;
• good knowledge of mathematical statistics and basic probability theory;
• experience with R, SQL or Python;
• ability for modeling and abstract thinking;
• experience in data extraction, their further preparation, cleaning, and research;
• know what data can be obtained using Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/Hotjar/others;
• know how to create funnels, analyze A/B testing;
• basic understanding of how popular advertising channels work — SEO, Facebook, affiliate marketing;
• Intermediate English level or higher.
As a plus:
• experience in Google Reporting API;
• experience in Traffic Distribution System.
What else you should know:
• you will have a mentor;
• education is an important part of the work process and culture of our company, we cover training costs;
• you will be able to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
• we have a corporate library and Speaking Clubs;
• paid vacation and sick leaves;
• the schedule is flexible: from 9 to 11 am;
• corporate medical insurance;
• we are a team of active people and we often spend time together;
• open terrace;
• we are located in a
If you want to build a career in an ambitious company — send us your CV to our email and we will discuss the details🙂
We are waiting for you!