DexDigital is a full-cycle company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. Our company delivers own products to clients worldwide, and we are eager to share our bold challenges with a new ambitious member.
Our team needs a Middle Product (in-house) with commercial experiencе, who is proud of his projects, and who used to rely on data and market trends to determine effective design decisions.
Your mission: completely engage in the development, generate and validate hypotheses, implement your own ideas.
What we expect from you:
• 2+ years of experience in web design as Product Designer or UX/UI designer;
• experience with Figma/Sketch, Photoshop (for existing projects), AfterEffects, Marvel and other design tools;
• knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines/Material Design;
• understanding of Atomic Design principles;
• stakeholder interview experience;
• HCD, Design Thinking, Lean design processes;
• you have an eye on detail and you are a creative thinker;
• Intermediate English level or higher.
As a plus:
• experience in research, usability testing and other research;
• basic knowledge of Copywriting;
• basic knowledge of Jobs To Be Done.
Your main responsibilities:
• preparing extraordinary design layouts for the company’s websites based on the research and niche specifics;
• in-depth refinement of the web-pages UX/UI;
• cooperation with web-development, analytics teams;
• communication with a freelance (ongoing marketing needs: illustrations, logos, icons, banners, etc);
• initiation existing design rejuvenation/revamp based on a fresh and unbiased view.
What else you should know:
• education is an important part of the work process and culture of our company, we cover training costs;
• you will be able to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
• we have a corporate library and Speaking Clubs;
• paid vacation and sick leave;
• the schedule is flexible: from 9 to 11 am;
• corporate medical insurance;
• we are a team of active people and we often spend time together;
• open terrace;
• we are located in a
Waiting for your CV and Portfolio (must have)! Hurry up to join our team and develop with us 🤗