DexDigital is a product company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. We are a full-cycle company — we cover the whole process from writing content and working with clients to development, administration and marketing.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is interested in working with ambitious tasks in a constantly evolving environment, influencing the result, building processes from scratch and managing the development team.
Now our Project Manager is a person who performs a wide stack of tasks, some of which may overlap with other positions (Product Owner, Scrum Master). We are growing very quickly and you will have the opportunity to build an effective management department.
Your mission: to take over the current processes, development management and development of all our products, creating a product strategy and product roadmap.
What we expect from you:
• 1,5 to 3 years of experience in Agile web development environment (as a Scrum Master, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, etc);
• English level — Upper-Intermediate (verbal and written);
• have a successful project that you proud of and can tell about your achievement;
• strong understanding of the web development life-cycle;
• profound knowledge of Scrum framework and Waterfall methodology and Agile principles;
• hands-on experience using task tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, etc);
• excellent time management and organizational skills;
• know how to work under pressure and make sensible decisions;
• can lead a team and motivate them to achieve the set goals;
• can provide turnkey solutions and find the best way out in case of force majeure;
• proactive and self-motivated position;
• strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• support existing development processes and practices, and it’s optimization;
• building a backlog, track development progress using company tools to make sure the schedule is on track;
• facilitate team events (daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospective, etc);
• participate in people operation: motivation, assessment, personal development and help the team to identify and resolve impediments and bottlenecks;
• basic testing of front-end products (web).
What else you should know:
• education is an important part of the work process and culture of our company, we cover training costs;
• you will be able to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
• we have a corporate library and Speaking Clubs;
• paid vacation and sick leave;
• the schedule is flexible: from 9 to 11 am;
• corporate medical insurance;
• we are a team of active people and we often spend time together;
• open terrace;
• we are located in a
If you want to build a career in an ambitious company — send us your CV to our email or Telegram @valeriiaHR and we will discuss the details :)
We are waiting for you!