DexDigital is a product company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. We are a full-cycle company — we cover the whole process from writing content and working with clients to development, administration and marketing.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Customer Support Representative who attaches importance development communication skills with multicultural clients.
Your mission: to build up a relationship of trust with our English-speaking clients and provide them with superb customer service (we don’t have cold calling).
What we expect from you:
• experience in Сustomer Support / Sales on the Western market;
• Advanced level of written and spoken English;
• you know how to prioritize and effectively multitask;
• you are ready to take responsibility for your decisions and the decisions of your team;
• you know how to work under pressure and make sensible decisions;
• you know how to get along with anyone and resolve conflicts with minimal losses;
• you can provide turnkey solutions and find the best way out in case of force majeure.
Here are your tasks for the first
• integrating yourself within the company;
• resolving support issues for customer inquiries received via emails, live chats and calls;
• building technical expertise in our CRM.
What else you should know:
• you can rich the opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
• education is an important part of the workflow and the culture of our company, we cover the cost of training;
• we are result-oriented — each team member has KPIs;
• we provide an opportunity to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
• we have a corporate library and speakings clubs;
• the schedule is flexible — we mix 3 shifts (7:00 — 15:00; 15:00 — 23:00; 23:00 — 7:00), 2 night shifts per week are required;
• the company provides a reimburse for a taxi to the morning and from night shift;
• 10 vacation days and 5 days of sick leave per year;
• we like to have board games together and spend active weekends;
• unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and fruits, pizza day;
• our office is located in a
If you want to build a career in an ambitious company and become a manager in the future — send us your CV and we will discuss the details :)