Junior IT Project Manager (REMOTE)
- 🕒 Part-time (max. 15 hours per week)
- 💰 Up to 320 USD per month, depending on your availability and experience
- 🏝️ 100% remote
Do you want to start on the business career path and work in a fast-paced startup environment? If you are not afraid of challenges — apply now! We’re looking for a person who will join us as a Junior IT Project Manager!
✨ If you are...
- Well-organized and you can manage several tasks at once
- Quickly assimilate new knowledge and easily getting to use it
- Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Open-minded, passionate, and have the curiosity to gain knowledge in various fields
- Effective problem-solver and decision-maker
- A student or graduate in the field of study related to business
🔥 And if you have...
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience in Project Management field
- Strong Google Workspace applications skills, preferably with Sheets and Docs
- Leadership potential and the ability to work well in a diverse and cross-functional environment
- Excellent command of English (B2 minimum)
- Foundational programming background
- Knowledge and experience in managing IT infrastructure projects
- Experience working with systems and tools like GitHub, Jira and Figma
- Technical understanding of how software works
- Working closely with the CEO and the Senior Project Manager.
- Manage tech teams and collaborate with them on project planning and execution.
- Assign tasks to team members, keep an eye on progress, and offer support when needed.
- Manage and update company websites, and associated Cloudflare CDN, making sure they look good and work well.
- Create scripts to automate tasks and make things more efficient and work correctly.
- Take care of servers and databases to ensure they run smoothly.
- Use Git and GitLab for version control and working together as a team.
- Work with Google Sheets to organize data and track project milestones, experience with at least the basic formulas of Excel and google sheet (including vlookup, import range etc).
- Handle the technical side of the company’s operations.
- Provide technical support to the different online business units within the company.
- Improving company-wide technical documentation
- Managing set of internal self-hosted tools
- Technical administrative management including tools like Google Workspace, Slack etc.