Senior Data Engineer
- Salary: 5.800 — 6.600 EUR/month
- 100% Remote
- B2B Contract
- Full-time position with flexible working hours (overlap with US required)
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer for a company that facilitates freelancing and remote work. Their platform provides a marketplace where freelancers can create profiles, showcase their skills, and bid on projects posted by clients. They have a global reach, fostering a diverse community of freelancers offering services such as writing, graphic design, programming, and marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Account Master Migration for CAT CAIS: Collaborate with the team to rewrite and migrate the CAT CAIS process to use the new data model produced by the Account Master team.
- Account Master Migration on other Services: replace the old Account Master version with the New Account Master across the organization’s systems.
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Exception Management: Build a front-end application that helps the AML team manage exceptions received from various reports.
- Tech Debt: Move all services from a deprecated Snowflake database to new sources provided by the Clearing and Settlement team.
- 5+ years of experience working with production systems or data warehouses.
- Proficiency in Python, Snowflake/SQL, and experience with orchestration tools like Argo (or Airflow).
- Knowledge of DBT is preferred.
- Experience with Retool is a plus.
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com