Product UX Analyst (REMOTE)
🌎 100% REMOTELY
💰 Up to 140k USD annually
☑️ B2B long-term permanent contract
🌴 Israel-based, global company focused on container shipping
Are you looking to make an impact and grow within a leading organization? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for Product UX Analyst for an international company — a pioneer in container shipping. Unique strategy as a digital-oriented, asset-light, global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages, allowing the company to provide innovative and premium customer-centric services while maximizing profitability. In a dynamic shipping and logistics environment, the company has set itself apart as a carrier with a fresh, unique approach.
- Lead research through user interviews, stakeholder workshops, contextual observations, artifact analysis, and other methods of collecting needs and requirements.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs. Understand the domain, business processes, user tasks, existing flows, and systems to anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and get immersed in complex domains to understand deep currents.
- Communicate design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders and developers to arrive at a design that supports both the business and a strong user experience.
- Support and participate in the development process of both front-end and back-end functionality, during development and testing.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Generate user stories, wireframes, diagrams, and flows that capture the design in just enough detail to successfully serve the development team.
- Perform as a link between business, users, developers, and products.
- 5+ years of experience in Leading User Experience, Human Factors, and Product Management.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Systems Engineering, or other related fields.
- BS degree in Design, Engineering, Business, or related fields.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills. The ability to conceptualize, generalize, see patterns, and think in systems. Have experience applying root-cause analysis. Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions independently.
- An ability to communicate. Work with multiple stakeholders and team members, and be able to convey needs, requirements, and solutions to different departments and skill sets.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and implement projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working in a multifunctional environment.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in leading and supporting successful projects.
- Excellent team playing skills with an ability to listen.
- Good understanding of user-centered design, information architecture, and human factors.
- Good English — verbal and written.
Why work with us?
- Flexible working hours
- B2B contract
- Very attractive salary depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- 100% remote work
- 20 days of paid holidays
- The best equipment for work
- Travels to Israel covered by the company
Referral bonus: 1,000 USD if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: devsdata.com