We are looking for NodeJS developer to work on a long term project for leading TV network customer. Fulltime (flexible). Kyiv/Dnipro office or remote. Customer team is located in California, therefore team member working hours need to be shifted to ensure availability for scheduled team meetings or resolution of urgent issues.
! Important: while up till now primary skill required for the project was NodeJS, the customer’s made the decision to move to Golang going forward, therefore candidates without Golang experience will need to learn it during work on the project!
* Comfortable office in Dnipro/Kyiv
* Ability to work remotely
* Young talented team with informal climate and recurring crazy corporatives
* Coffee with cookies, PlayStation, hookah etc
* Paid vacation and sick days
* Transparent career prospects
* Development (code, testing, creating documentation) and support of new/existing Node.JS services
* Code review and performance testing for new/existing Node.JS/Go services
* Software architecture design for new software solutions
* R&D of possible points to improve in both software and its architecture as well as their infrastructure
* Migrating existing Node.JS code to Go following the same code quality standards
There are various software solutions to work on.
Main service stack is written in Node.JS (incorporating microservice approach) and tightly integrated into AWS. Services in this stack are related to managing various video content and/or video processing units, performing data validation and processing the responses from various custom APIs.
Each service build is a Docker image which is being uploaded to AWS ECR (done automatically during the Jenkins build) and deployed into existing AWS account(s) by AWS Cloudformation.