Our company is a pioneer and leader in visual sales effectiveness technology, is looking for a talented, and hardworking Product Designer to design software and platforms that meet clients’ needs. This position will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. Reports to the Director of Product Management.
This role requires an analytical and UX-passionate designer who can anticipate and grasp user needs and then recommend solutions to solve their problems. The Product Designer will make a product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
A strong portfolio of successful Designer and other technical projects is essential.
- Taking ideas and problems and turn them into something useful and valuable for users.
- Review the existing UX in the app and develop plan on implementing improvements
- Creation of UI concepts, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Validation of UX/UI ideas and solutions with users and other stakeholders.
- Conduct Users studies and interviews to identify pain points and improvement to flows and features.
- Contribute to product strategy and other product development processes.
- Research and evaluate innovative technologies for web platforms.
- Support and guide development team on best UX and UI practices in the industry.
- Measure feature success, adoption, and product trends across different segments of users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand user persona, job activities, and workflows.
- 3+ years of experience in creating user interfaces with very good knowledge of UX best practices. This includes design thinking, usability evaluation, use cases, user scenarios, user journeys and wireframing.
- Proven success at driving products and features through concept, wire framing, and visual design phases while working within an agile development team.
- Extensive and practical experience in responsive web design projects.
- Analytical thinker with logical problem-solving skills from user experience perspective.
- Ability to translate design artifacts into implementation-ready elements for the dev team.
- General knowledge of current industry trends and tools.
- Experience working as a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and business.
- Experience working in fast paced environment and/or small companies.
- Extensive research experience (i.e. competition, ideas, trends, technologies).
- Experience in creating and maintaining design systems/style guides.
- Open to new ideas with a passion for digital trends and web technologies.
- Willingness to jump in and a can-do attitude.
- Experience working in a similar role within a sales solutions company
- Experience working with sales solutions and CRM tools (i.e. Microsoft, SAP, and Salesforce)
- 100% remote work
- Full time monthly pay contract for 12 month, with automatic prolongation
- Paid public holidays and vacation as per Ukrainian regulations