What will you do:
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Transform requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for client projects and/or programs
What will you need to know:
- 5+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience.
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- English language competency
Good to have :
- Experience with Node.js, Vue
- Knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products preferred
Who you are:
- Passionate about software development and technology
- Organized, persistent, reliable and detail oriented
- Express ideas and concerns clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Cooperate, respect others’ roles and contribute to the success of the team, achieving a common goal
- Prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines
- Рerfect English
About the project
Our clients are an ambitious NY-based startup working on conversational AI providing real-time contextualized products and intelligence services to the sales force, to support them in the sales cycle.
They work with fastest-growing companies, enabling rapid expansion of their sales teams.
They have just launched our product and are in beta with their first customers. They are growing fast and are now actively hiring for the engineering team in order to facilitate their long-term vision.