• Developing web application components/features using various scripting languages with good design principles.
• Maintain developed code and aim for improvements.
• Monitor developed features for possible failure cases.
• Debug/troubleshoot for any errors and provide resolutions.
• System integration using APIs, Sockets, Binary protocols, AMQP, MQTT etc.
• Develop performance-oriented SQL queries for web applications and APIs.
• Write Unit Tests for all developed piece of code.
• Write migrations for database updates.
• Regularly sync code with repositories
• Understand clear requirement, develop quality features, and deliver on time.
• Creating POC of any feature and explain limitations/overhead prior finalising the solution.
• Demonstrate the feature functionality for customer acceptance.
• Entertain assigned issues tickets in timely manner.
• Expert in PHP version 7 and onwards
• Expert and working experience in CodeIgniter 3.x.x farmwork.
• Experience working with MySQL to build data driven application.
• Experience in Cassandra or any timeseries’ database
• Shell scripting
• Working experience with Python
• Experience working with web sockets.
• Experience working with AWS SDK and AWS service APIs.
• Experience working in building REST APIs
• Working experience in implementing cache layer using Redis (+Redis JSON) and Elastic Search (EL Stack)
• Working experience in building Queueing system (Rabbit MQ or Kafka)
• Understand how even driven system works.
• Understand different TCP protocols and build interfaces according to standard such as REST, Socket, AMQP, MQTT and Streams API
• Experience in implementing GraphQL
•Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
•Working in a team of skilled and experienced specialists;
•Professional development opportunities.