We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer (Azure) to join our team.
About project: A cloud-based imaging solution helping to fully digitalize working processes within radiological diagnostic centers.
- At least 3 years of experience with Azure DevOps and other Microsoft DevOps tools.
- Strong experience in Azure SQL Server database administration and management, including designing, configuring, deploying, and maintaining Azure SQL databases and data warehouses.
- Experience with Database Snapshot for database backup and recovery.
- Experience with Power BI Report Builder to create and publish interactive dashboards and reports, and integrating Power BI Report Builder with other Azure services.
- Strong experience in developing and managing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports and creating custom reports in SSRS.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
About your responsibilities:
- Rebuild and ensure the integrity of the server infrastructure.
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure.
- Document all server infrastructure configurations and changes, and ensure that the documentation is kept up-to-date and accessible to all relevant stakeholders.
- Fully remote work
- Competitive salary
- English lessons and speaking club
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth